Prefer to set in nature

I was grateful to for the fairies assistance and friendship.

I would hear form them on a daily basis, especially when I walked near the wildflowers and brush. “we prefer natural settings”, they told me, “and are more apt to be I wild growth area, rather then an artificially manicured garden.”

I realized that my backyard’s new growth and inhabitants were evidence of fairies’ presence. I had an insight that must have come from the fairy realm, due to its strength and completeness.

“ Those who don’t yet see fairies can instead see proof of their reality. Look for the blooming flowers, taller plants, butterflies, dragonflies, birds, and squirrels. You are witnessing the fairies’ signature-artwork in your garden’s increased growth. The fairies only ask that you take good care of the soil, plants, birds, and animals in return.”

No comments: